An update for Elixir
I hope you all are well. Kelly, Lee, Marji, and I miss seeing all of you! We have new guidelines that are allowing us to reopen the studio for equipment classes at a limited capacity. Please know that if you would like to further reduce your contact with others but still get your Pilates fix, private lessons and duet lessons are a great option. Our priority, as always, is to keep you safe and healthy, so please read through the updates below - knowing these are temporary measures - and book your studio classes!
1. Consecutive classes and lessons are limited to 50 minutes to allow for extra cleaning procedures between them.
2. Group classes are limited to 3 students to allow for proper distancing.
3. Masks are strongly encouraged when entering the studio but are not required during your workout.
4. Please do not enter the studio prior to the instructor opening the front door as the waiting area is closed.
4. Please bring only yourself and a filled water bottle if needed, and leave other items in the car if possible.
5. Upon entering the studio, please remove your shoes, and the instructor will direct you to the Pilates apparatus.
6. You will set up your equipment and change your springs during class with the guidance of your instructor.
7. Instructors will remain at a safe distance, Only verbal cues will be given during the class or lesson.
8. We will change out the straps between lessons, but grippy socks are strongly encouraged.
9. Instructors will clean surfaces with isopropyl alcohol and the equipment with concentrated soap and water.
10. Payments need to be contactless, so please make purchases online through MindBody.
Registration for online Pilates mat classes will continue to be available. These classes are streamed live, so please make sure you are signing up for times when you can be present. Registration closes 1-hour prior to class start time. Remote private lessons are available as well. Zoom instructions are below.
Please know how much I appreciate all of you!
Online Pilates Training
1. Purchase classes and register online for the classes you want to attend through the website.
2. You will receive a link to enter the virtual class prior to the start time.
3. Click the link to enter the waiting room once the class opens.
4. The instructor will allow those who are registered for the class into the online class.
5. You decide if you would like video enabled so the instructor can see you.
5. The instructor will mute audio so that only she / he can be heard.
Enjoy the class! It's as easy as that!